21st Century Print Limited are committed to collecting, handling and disclosing personal information lawfully and fairly and to taking reasonable steps to protect and safeguard personal information.
Sets out how 21st Century Print Limited, stores, uses and discloses personal information
Relates to personal information collected by any means and by any technology
Outlines how 21st Century Print Limited makes the personal information it holds available for access to and correction by an individual.
If you have any questions about this policy, please direct them to the contact details below.
21st Century Print Limited and GDPR
21st Century Print welcomes the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as an important step forward in streamlining data protection requirements across the EU. 21st Century Print will comply with applicable GDPR regulations as a data processor when they take effect on 25th May 2018. Like existing legal requirements, compliance with the GDPR requires a partnership between 21st Century Print and our customers in their use of our services. 21st Century Print will comply with the GDPR in the delivery of our service to our customers.
Collection of personal information
21st Century Print Limited will, where it is reasonable or practicable to do so, collect personal information directly from an individual using a number of different methods, including collection via 21st Century Print Limited's websites, electronic transmission (e.g. email), post, telephone, in person or portable devices. We may also collect personal information from third parties, including clients, contractors, service providers and other individuals.
21st Century Print Limited will only collect personal information that is necessary to provide its services or to conduct its activities (Primary Purpose of Collection). These activities include:
- To provide products and services to customers
- To receive products and services from service providers and contractors
- To maintain and promote relationships with customers, service providers and contractors
- To provide customers and prospective customers with information on our services and products
- To complete internal administration functions (e.g. invoicing customers).
- The type of personal information collected may include names, addresses, contact details, job titles, account details and financial information.
Use of personal information
21st Century Print Limited will use the personal information it collects in connection with the Primary Purpose of Collection.
Additionally, 21st Century Print Limited may use the personal information it collects for a purpose (Secondary Purpose) that is related to the Primary Purpose of Collection and in circumstances where an individual would reasonably expect us to use personal information for a Secondary Purpose.
Where 21st Century Print Limited uses personal information to market our products and services to customers and prospective customers, recipients can contact us at any time if they no longer wish to receive this marketing information. Alternatively, individuals will be given the opportunity to 'opt out' from receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on an unsubscribe link at the end of the email.
Access, data quality and correction
21st Century Print Limited will provide access to personal information about an individual upon request by that individual (although there are some exceptions to granting access e.g. where providing access would be unlawful under the Data Protection Act). If 21st Century Print Limited denies access to an individual's personal information, it will provide reasons in writing.
The procedure for gaining access is as follows:
- An individual will need to make a request for access in writing, addressed to the Privacy Officer (see contact details below)
- An individual must provide sufficient details of the information requested
- 21st Century Print Limited will need to verify the identity of that individual
- 21st Century Print Limited will respond to a request as soon as reasonably practicable but by no later than 30 days of receipt of the request
- 21st Century Print Limited may deliver the requested information either by mail or by email.
- 21st Century Print Limited will take all reasonable measures to aim to ensure that the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Please contact the Privacy Officer if you believe that the information we have about you is not accurate, complete or up to date.
Disclosure of personal information
21st Century Print Limited may disclose personal information to third parties, such as contractors, agents and service providers, to assist us with our activities and the provision of products and services to our clients. In doing so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by obligations of confidentiality and privacy in order to protect personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
We may also send personal information to organisations outside the United Kingdom (including to 21st Century Print Limited associate companies) in connection with the provision of our products and services to customers and the performance of administrative functions.
Other than as outlined above, 21st Century Print Limited will not disclose personal information to any other third party unless 21st Century Print Limited has:
- Reasonable grounds to believe that the disclosure is required by law
- Reasonable grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person's life, health or safety
- The consent of an individual to do so.
21st Century Print Limited has in place generally accepted standards of technological security for the purpose of protecting personal information from misuse, loss, corruption or destruction. Only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Such personnel are required by 21st Century Print Limited's policies and employment contracts to maintain the confidentiality of this sensitive data.
Where personal information we hold is identified as no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed under the Data Protection Act, we will take reasonable steps to destroy such information e.g. by shredding in the case of paper records and other means in the case of electronic records.
Online Privacy Matters
Cookies and Tracking Technology
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information including SSL encryption. Any credit card information is not stored on our servers but is stored at the financial service used to process your orders. This financial service is required by the financial industry to maintain a high level of PCI Compliance.
Third Party Links
Terms and Conditions
The use of our website is also governed by our Terms and Conditions. Please be sure to read and review our Terms and Conditions.
Changes to our Policy
What to do if you have a question or an issue
21st Century Print
Securehold Business Centre