Why choose a local print company?
Most things can be done remotely these days; the weekly shop, board meetings, checking if your dog's ok, turning the lights out or switching the heating off, seeing who’s outside the front door, and even watering the plants.
Maybe you too get that back-to-the-future feeling when you ask “Siri, what’s the weather going to be like today?” and hear the robotic voice answer with the latest forecast.
More and more people are doing their jobs from the comfort of their own homes too.
In some ways 21st Century Print fits into this world with ease. Print services can be produced from afar. Call or message with the details of your project, receive an email quotation, upload your artwork and take delivery by post. Whether you’re just down the road or in the Outer Hebrides, you’ll receive the same excellent customer service that we pride ourselves on.
All said, we do think local matters. We’re based just on the edge of Redditch, right on the borders of Worcestershire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands. Birmingham, Worcester, Coventry and Wolverhampton are all on the doorstep. As Midlanders, we’re proud to be part of a region steeped in rich heritage and historical significance.
With the rising prevalence of huge online printers, we thought it useful to answer the question of “What are the benefits to choosing a local print company?”
Here are 10 quick reasons for selecting a local printer:
1. Flexibility to cater to your precise needs, rather than offer a standardised package with mass appeal.
2. Faster turnaround; there aren’t thousands of orders to process so we can prioritise and speed things up when required.
3. Readily available customer support on the end of a phone, by computer or in person, from a real live person who can help fathom out your requirements.
4. Avoid costly errors with each print job carefully looked over by one of our team, all of whom have broad print industry knowledge and experience.
5. Transparent, competitive pricing, without impractically high minimum orders, shipping costs that are revealed at the end of the booking process, or banded quantities that don’t fit your project.
6. Ability to offer print audits, management, print-digital integration and consultancy; all of the things that you need a skilled, experienced human for.
7. Helpful regional knowledge about customer demographics, local geography and culture.
8. Access to our trusted network of professionals, such as graphic designers, copywriters, media experts and storage facilities.
9. Cut out shipping fees altogether with the option to go old school and drop in to collect your order or have us drop it off at your offices.
10. Support your local economy and contribute to your community by buying local, stimulating employment and encouraging corporate social responsibility.
We love our tagline ‘Actual in a Virtual World’ it says so much, both about the value of print and the way we do business. Buying from the printer down the road means buying from a person who will get to know you and your needs, and then do their absolute best to ensure you’re satisfied. This is too few and far between in the online business world.